Thursday, September 11, 2008

Finally Alvin Is Back



It was a long silence for me since last month.I had not been updated my blog for a long long time!You guys might wanna know why rite?Partly I lazy to blog,lazy to edit all my photos.Tonnes of photos which i took recently have not even transfer to my computer!

Immediately,on the same month which was last month,my computer got crushed down and had brought to repair.Gosh,My motherboard got broke down.I guess this motherboard is old,I was using it since I was in standard 4.So I guess this is the time to change a new one

So,I upgraded some stuff .I added 2 GB of Ram.Cause' it will make the process of my photo shop smoother.



It is a Western Digital hard disk which is inside and the outer part which is the casing,That woman,(computer shop woman) code a RM95 casing.Is it worth while?At first when I brought back i thought that woman gave me the wrong brand of hard disk which i had misunderstood,after that only realized that it was the casing brand.I nearly wanna ring up that woman to ask for it!



It is a 3.5 SATA HDD enclosure.The size of the external hard disk quite big!It is almost like your CD-Rom size and it quite bulky.It is fine to me,I don need a hard disk at outdoor.I had upgraded up to 640GB.I want to download plenty of music.I wanna save plenty of photos which I taken.I wanna download plenty of movies from Bitcomet so that is why i need such a big apace of hard
disk.HAHA



Recently I just bought a table lamp to place on my computer table.Actually I used to have one all the while,but cause of the light bulb was not functioning,I just ignore it.So that day I told mum that I need a table lamp for my computer table.Guess how mich is this table lamp?Gosh it cost RM150+ light bulb RM18 which is total RM168.Any how It is a good quality of table lamp.It is a stainless steel lamp,it is heavy ,You probably can use as your exercise dumb bell!

At first the bulb which I bought is a white colour bulb.The moment I switched on the lamp,the light was so strong,It made my eyes pain.I felt tired after using for only a short period of time.What do you think?



After that I went to change a yellow bulb!Isn't this looks better and feels better.It is much more comfortable compare to the white bulb.Dad told me people in western country have stopped using white bulb quite long ago,cause it will cause eyes damage!