Sunday, September 14, 2008

Andy Birthday celebration + Wedding Ceremony Rehearsal



Yesterday was Andy birthday my bestieeee!But before I continue.Have a look at this photo!



Alright!Oh Gosh ?FIRE FIRE FIRE!!Will I get burn?Why is it so smoky?Oh No,when the moment I walked out from my room only I only realize that the smoke was actually from the fogging thingy.Normally,they fogged only the staircase there of my apartments,this time they fogged till my house corridor that why the smoky thingy came in to my house!

My whole body was so smelly!What should I do next.Bath of course.After bath.My parents fetch me to Queensbay mall to celebrate Andy's birthday!



On my way to Queensbay I spotted something!See Rainbow,but then the rainbow was blur.When you have the chance to see rainbow that means it is a good thingy!Am I right?

Along they way to the top floor there,I saw a lot of "Tang Lung" which was hanging up there!Yesterday was Moon cake festival day!



Everywhere you can see Tang lung.Nice decoration!

After a short while, saw birthday boi boi already with a gang of friend!Actually Andy asked me overnight at his house but I couldn't make it cause' I have something the next day.Well tell you more about what was happening for next day story!



See birthday Boi.We are good friend since standard 5,Can you bealive it?What a long friendship!

Everbody agreed to have dinner at breeks!This is my first time to eat at breeks!I orderd a RM18.85 ,baked seafood rice and a cup of Coke!



Well at first I felt it was ewee! It taste weird?cause is cheese with rice,What do you think?haha
After that, it taste better,I guess is because I take a bite of the shrimp,the shrimp taste good.Luckily I finised the whole plate.



I also tried my friend's chicken!Better than mine,but mine one very cheezy so it will makes me fat!



Andy.Smile happily!

After dinner,I need to rush back to Than Lin - A Buddhist association to rehearsal for the wedding ceremony! While waiting for my dad to fetch me up.Few of us just walk around Queensbay!As we walk futher to the central zone,I heard people singing.Penangnites are busy body.I join the crowd to see what was happening downstairs there!



All the ah ma ,ah kong, autie and uncle all standing there to watch what?OH,no wounder,got competition is it?I think is a singing competition



I spotted something.I wounder they specially put a TV for the contestant at the stage there?They afraid the contestant sing half way forget the lyrics ?If you see clearly there is both side of tv,one is for the contestant to see and the other one is for the judges!Don't know what competition actually?

After that ,dad fetched me to Than Lin.Let me tell you something.I will be the one who is going to sing for the wedding ceremony!So,that is why I need rehearsal.I will duet with a gal.we going to sing Buddha's song"Brahma Of My Heart"



Look at this small little boy.He is cute ,He act like a monkey,He is hyperactive!

I did nothing except memorizing the lyrics.Keep on forgetting the lyrics.What happened to me?Just a few role of word only.Is it so difficult to remember?



Look I am doing stupid thingy.Actually not,my friend they all wanna play with my DSLR.So.I make a pose to let them snap.