Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Window shoopping to mall

Today i went to Gurney Plaza with my girl's friend.we had AMW for our lunch.overall it was not bad .Then after that we watch Golden Compass.This movie was actually quite nice,i like the story line.At 1st floor ,there is a colouring contest and there some performance which was from the disney world costume,so cute!!!!.After that i went to One Stop to have hair cut because my hair was so untidy,and it is so messy.This hair saloon was my friend's uncle 's shop,so his uncle gave me a discount.He charged me RM16 and the actual prize is RM25.

Christmas is coming everywhere u can see Christmas tree and all those Christmas stuff.

P1010689
SANTA CLAUS!!
P1010708
What nice decoration at One Stop!!
P1010686
Colouring competition
P1010703
Performance from Booney Tunes
P1010714
Golden Compass
P1010712
Famous Cha Been Hoon ,nearby my house.

p/s: some videos will be updating.Please be patient