Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Stay At home

Today actually i planted to go Queensbay Mall with my friend,Nicholas,but then end up we didn't go.Today mummy bought a quite expensive lunch for me which is my favourite food,japanese food.This meal costs me RM22.90,Oh My God~~~but once in the while eat good meal is reasonable.LOL Today i felt that my room was so humid so i open the window to let some air come in my room.after an hour i can smell something like smoke,i pick from my window,and i found that some hospital called people to come and fog around my housing area,i guess must be some someone bitten by aedes mosquitoes .Today i ate fried rice,what a boring meal,this what my mum cooked past two days ago.sickening!


Red-pink jelly
Pinky jelly

Fried Rice
Fried Rice

Red Apple
Apple-An Apple A Day Keeps A Doctor Away

Packing Bags going to Camp
Packing Clothes to go camp

Things to bring to camp*

  • 2 Towels
  • Toothpaste
  • Toothbrush
  • Soap
  • socks
  • hanger
  • 6 underwear
  • panadol
  • slipper
  • water
  • paper and pen
  • Torchlight
  • plaster
P/S: May be late updating blog,because got camp untill this sunday.MIss You Guys!!