Tuesday, December 11, 2007

What A tired Day

Wow,today i woke at 7.55 a.m. by my hand phone 's alarm LOL.Today the reason i go to school is to exchange my coins with my monitor board's fund,because my head unit told me to bring all my coins to exchange,If i won't be going already.Unfortunately they don need so much coins,they just need RM10.00 I was quite angry ,if i knew it was like this i won't bring this heavy helmet where i put my coins already.After that i went to tesco with my cousin because she wanted to buy calculator for her exams,so must well i have my lunch there.So i had KFC as my lunch.Today i slept the whole afternoon,i was so tired.At night,i was so confuse and lost my whole computer was hang and i have restart my comp for like 10 times but it didn't gave any respond,but surprisingly this time i wasn't panic at all,i just don't know why.i coolly ask my friend how to reformat computer by using my lappy.First, i set my computer to SAFE MODE and what i did is I use my PSP to back up all my important files .I use my 2GB and 4GB memory stick to save all my files.so i tried myself by using the XP cd to reformat,finally i have successfully reformat and i am done now WEE!!it was so easy what u need to do is just follow the instruction.I guess my previously desktop was infected by virus.Do YOU guys know this is my first time reformat computer myself i was so proud of myself.If not i have to pay 50 bucks to let people reformat.

My Savings :

P1010827
Mr. Helmet
P1010830
so many coins!!
P1010835
we used log book to record prices and book's code
P1010826
this is how we work during book sales
P1010822
what a cute cat isn't it??????
P1010844
Mind your head ,this is the window of my school hall(CLHS)

Lunch Time:
P1010848