Sunday, April 20, 2008

Tennis Of the Day

I went to Heritage Club to play Tennis with my few friends.

4 of Us.
Tennis Court
Going in already!!
Tennis Ball
So many Tennis ball,Don't know,I know how to play or not!!!!
Tennis Racket
My junior Tennis racket.This racket was bought many many years ago.I think when i was in standard 4.The grip of the racket make my both hands dirty,Too long didn't use already..BLACK BLACK!!So I go wash my hands as well as the the racket.

So,is it all the stuff is ready??

Okay ready!!!
Alvin
I am lousy ,don't really know how to play!!

Aiya... cam whore a while can!!!
Alvin
Love this photo so much,do you like it??
Andy
Best friend!!
Ruferts,Andy,Eugene

Ruferts,Andy
Why I look so serious one!!???

A bit tired already,played about one hour already!!

So cam whore finish already??

Yes!!

Come la...We jump jump for awhile okay!!!!

Okay 1......2.....3..... JUMP!!
Three Jumpers

Alvin Jump
Not that good ,my jump.So low.Need to train already!!XD

Waaa!!!! we jump, we cam whore, tired

Alvin
So tired and hot.

Pack all the stuff up.

Lets go to bath.I love the club bathroom.Just simply nice.

Waaa..so refreshing!!

Hungry already.Jom!!! Go Cafe to have our lunch!!Yeeepiee
Andy& Ruferts
They looks quite happy,Food came already.
Me & Spaghetti
Ate one whole plate of Spaghetti.So full
DSC08311
OH MY GOD, best Tom Yam in town.Love tom Yam.Addicted already.