Monday, April 21, 2008

Queensbay Mall Search For SuperModel

Are you ready For the SuperModel Audition For the male category??

This Audition is for anyone who is age 14-21.

If i know ,I sure go JOIN one!XDXD
Are You Ready!!
Shot from the top.Top view!
Banner
Audition?Promo Tour?Semi Final?FINAL!!!! WAAA..hmmm

I saw Wei Chuen at there.He told me he was one of the in-charged of the audition.
Wei Chuen

Group Shot
One of the Leo sponsor?He told me is one of the Leo Club Project and asked me to shot the event,but I shot half of it only!!

All the Contestant were preparing!!the Audition will begin in half an hour time.
Make up-ing
So vivid this shot!!That guy's Girlfriend help him to make-up .So sweeeeetttt.
Eating French Fries
Aiya,he hungry already.I think he eating Mac D's French Fries.
You're Cool
I spotted this Guy.He looks young,quite cute and handsome as well.Got potential to be a young supermodel!!

The audition will begin at 7 p.m.

Every Contestant were waiting there.

Some looks either serious or nervous ,I guess??!!XDXD
Waiting

Teng...teng...teng!!!!How was the audition??Coming soon.Stay tune.ALRIGHT!!!!