Monday, April 28, 2008

Swatow Lane Cendol

Who love Penang's Cendol??

Raise up your hand!!!!!

1,3,5,10,20~~~

Waa..so many people love cendol?

Whats so nice about Cendol?

Is it the green thingy nice or the drink or we can call it the soup.Or both must be eaten together only we call super nice Cendol!

Cendol must eat with the soup which is cold.This will be a good stuff for us when we feel thirsty

Come come,lets go to Swatow lane to have a try on it

EII,why at the back lane one?Isnt that dirty!!

NONONO,this is what I always feel.Good food or good desserts .All those shop definitely wont be in a restaurant.They will be at some places where we say unhygienic,but the stuff when we you swallow into your mouth ,I can tell you it will be simply Awesome !! Trust Me this is true.I don't other states in Malaysia,but what I know is mostly this will happen in Penang Island!


Uncle give me one bowl of cendol ,give me more GREEN thingy please!!Thank you!!!
chendul
HUH!!!no place to sit ??

Hey please la!!!You want to eat super nice Cendol is like this one Okay!!!!

Here come my super nice Cendol.

Waa looks so colorful.

Cannot tahan !!!and I am super thirsty and hungry now.
chendul
Why don't you guys come and have a try!!.It is somewhere near swatow lane.Trust me once you tried it once,You definitely come the second time!!!