Monday, April 14, 2008

C.D.K Food Fair

I just reach.

walk and walk,suddenly saw my friend.

I saw Wallace my primary school mate

me and wallace

teen jin me and khai liang
As we walked along the stall.we cam whore.what a vain shot??
wrong speeling
Hey,wrong spelling .Instead of transfer they wrote trasfer.what a stupid mistake.
so many people
As you can see so many was queuing there for the ghost house.I went is and it cost me RM5.I felt not worth it at all.Not scary at all.There were few gals wearing white dress and using torchlight facing her face,which was not scary.One of my friend told me that,he sumore can heard people talking to him,as if like having a conversation with him,or we say chit-chatting.
ghost
There were so many people.so there should be a in-charged control the situation.So,this gal stood up on a table and shout here shout there.Ask them to be quiet.Everybody was so impatient to go in.
Rules
Look at all thsoe rules,so funny.
camera
Look at Nicholas trying out his new lens,which telephoto lens.
Nicholas