Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Redbox Farewell with Teachers

Yeah!!! School Dismissed

Nicholas can we go to your house to bath first then have lunch at your house after that only go redbox can?

After bath??see what we did?
3 glasses Boys
Three nerd guy?LOL

After that we walked to Gurney Plaza and we went to Redbox!

waa..3.30p.m. already!!

One people inside the room only?

Never mind go in cam whore first can?
peace
with new glasses!!!LOl
Chien Cheng
Why Chien Cheng u look so gurlish ??Act like a guy come on!!!
ah chiong
Omg,does he looks like a singer.You Yeng!!!

More and more singing kaki reached

we start sing already okay?

lalalalaalala
alvin
OOIIII,why snatch my microphone!!!

I want to sing la.

Thats is my favorite song !!!!

Please give a chance to solo okay!!???


Ooppsss sorry for interrupting !!

1......2.....3...... snap Already!!!
my beloved teacher
Not bad...miss my teacher.She wont be teaching we all anymore.She was just a temporary teacher.

Here come another good singer!!!

Look at him.He is enjoying his song

He is...
nicholas
He sang 你是我的眼。

I love this song very much too!!

Last but not least!!!

All of the teachers dedicated a song to us
Teachers
I love you all!!!You All are the best!!

Hey come on la

do some cheering la.!!
waving hand
Everybody hands up!!!!!