Saturday, October 17, 2009

Saturday



Woke up at about 10 A.M. I study a bit of science. It was quite boring staying at home during Saturday. No friend ask me to go out is because everyone is busy with their studies for the impeding exam and I myself don't really have the mood to hang out but i just somehow wanna go out.

Dad said he will buy lunch for me after he come back from exercise. While i was reading half way, my friend called me to mall to have lunch. I was more than delighted.It was really just the seek to go out.See how silly I was . I guess partly is cause' i can drive, so transport is not the problem.

Nowadays parking ticket is an issue to me. Last Sunday I got summoned by police just because not willing to put the coins to the machine. It cost me RM15.

Yesterday I have a expensive lunch. Well, today I have decided to have a cheap lunch.



This is my low cost Lunch - Fried chicken rice.

After that I decided to go Shu xuan to do some reading.



Walking along the street , I came across the building and i felt quite unique and so I captured it.



There were packed with lots of student. I don't have a place to sit. The lady asked me to sit at the guess section which means I can only read the book on the shelves and not my own reference. This is their law! What to do. Follow la!



Cam Whore while studying in Shu xuan.