Monday, October 19, 2009

Gurney Plaza



It was rather boring staying at home for the whole day when it is a weekend.Dad going for a dinner and mum was in outstation and just left me alone. I received my friend's text and decided to go to Gurney Plaza for the 徐佳莹 autograph session and again I have to have my dinner myself, nobody at home!

I was late to Gurney Plaza after overslept but I managed to rushed to there in time.This time I park at Marina Bay outside car park and I walked to Gurney Plaza. I not willing to pat for the Plaza car park.So expensive!



Wow. It was so crowded. I was finding a good place to take photos. I couldn't find a good spot for taking photos just because I was late! I can't find my friend when I arrived at the mall so I have to stand there alone.



This is 徐佳莹. I don't really listen to her song. I just know a few of her songs.

It was damn hot. I was sweating like a pig.

After I found my friend, They were excited with my new camera. They were like press here press there. I just remained humble and did not want to show off !XD

Here we camwhore!

Nicholas , me and Min Xiang


Standing at the stage with the big poster.

I was poison with my friend's 35mm lens. Love the bokehness.




Do give some comment for my photos! Thanks.