Thursday, October 29, 2009

Arrived In Singapura



Continue Previous Post - 10.45a.m.

So, Nick's Brother Came all the way to the airport from his campus to meet us.

We put our luggages at Nick's Parents hotel room which is at Bugis. Since We have nothing to do cause' we reached early , We walked along Bugis. Check out time in Link Hotel is at 2.00p.m.

I was not familiar with all the places Singapore at all. Nevermind I still have a good tour guide with me . I am referring to Nick.Haha

Just post some photograph which I took during my walk at Bugis.





OH My God! Why I looked like I was going to cry! Super hot the weather !



This is the temple at the back if Ibis Hotel which is Nick's parents Hotel.



Whenever I walk places along the temple , I will definitely see Pigeon!



After That to a shop . I forgotten what is the shop name! I ordered a bowl of pork rib mee sua. The soup taste like Bak kut teh !

After walking at Bugis, We went up to take our languages and we took a cab to our hotel - Link Hotel.

You know what! The taxi driver was lousy enough! We told him our destination and He asked us do we know where is link Hotel! Luckily Nick told the taxi driver that there is a market nearby Link Hotel . At last we have reached Link hotel.

Good Taxi driver he discounted the taxi fare for us !

2.30p.m.



" Excuses Me May I help you guys "

" We want to check in, We wanna check in Under Nuffnang"

" Alright sir, your Company Nuffnang will pay for your 3 days 2 nights stay in Link Hotel"

" Alright Thank you!"


This is the room . It was quite small to be honest, but overall is still okays!

I was so lazy after lying at the bed , Nick was busy with his internet thingy.

3.30p.m.

We decided to go out ! I was actually too lazy to go out under the scorching sun. but there is no point sleeping at hotel when you are on vacation!

We headed to the nearest MRT station which is Autrum Park.

I was stupid to be surprised that the next station from Autrum Park is Vivo City !


Vivo City shopping mall!


I was too free to do jump shot!



A close up Photo!

My leg was very pain and feel like going back to hotel but Nick insisted to buy the singtel prepaid card but at last he did't get to buy cause he need Passport to buy the prepaid card as we are foreigner.

5.10 p.m. - We rushed Back to hotel to get ready for our Gala Dinner! See you! :)