Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sports day #2

Sports Day??

Can I continue sports day part 2 not?

cause' last time haven't finish update!!

Okay,after the performance finished.

All the athletic were getting ready to run!!
On your Mark
On your mark ready GO GO GO!!!
Runner

Flag Guy
The flag guy was responsible to tell the other side when all the athletic were ready!!
Tired
waa.he seems like very tired after finish running!!
Phern Kern
This is Phern Kern!!
Gerald
Gerald !!!!He is one of the athletic!!!

Hey rest awhile la..we go yam cha!!

very hot !!!
Yam cha session

Score Board
see the score board!!who will be the winner!!??

will check it out later?

ok Second half session!!

400m relay!
Get Ready

Run
wow.runnnnn!!
Run
Faster give me the stick..!!!should I call this a stick or other word?
Run Like a dog
run like a dog!!see they run so fast!!!They were competing with each other!
Exhausted

Good!

Yee Teng
Curi snap my friend!!
Play like a Kid
See what were they doing!!Playing like a kids ni!!
Tee Jin
my alpha gang!!
Me-photographer
Me photographer!!!

Quite tired lo..run whole field take pic!!!LOl
Bottles on the field
Bottles left on the field!!Malaysian are like this always love to little!
Gen Yong
He is blogger!!

He is Genyong!!
Rubbish
Oh My God look at the garbage Bin full of rubbish!!!

At last I took a very impressive paparazzi shot!!

This time ,that person didn't realize I took him wjile he was topless !!!

Shh!!!

1,2,3 CIK CAK!!
Paparazzi Shot