Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Game Design Workshop

Today I didn't go to school!

Why?

Cause' I attended a game design workshop at KDU College !

Go Downstairs wait for my friend's mum to come and fetch me up !

I guess you guys don't know where I stay right?
main road view
This is my house main road view?

know where I stay adi?

waiting for your answer!!

It was a rainy day today!!

very chilly the air!!

just simply love the weather!!

I love Today!

desktop
My work station at the workshop!!

Who is my game design teacher?

He is an Indian!!
me
I was trying to follow what the teacher has taught us.

How we create a game as this is a game design course?

Oh My God!!

I thought the teacher will recommend us a designing base software!!

Mana tau,he gave us a Link" www.popfly.com

ask us go in and create!!

Maybe we must go through this basic only can learn the pro one?

but overall quite fun la,as long got learn something,then is worth of time adi!

After that,we have out half an hour break !

Guess what we ate?

HAHA!!

They served us a plate of spring roll, a plate of currypok and a plate of kuih!

I don't know why I just ate so fast and all those food taste quite delicious to me!!

I told my friend,the food better then the food we eat in canteen.

Maybe I was bored with the food in canteen.WEEE!!

After the break!

Trying the best I can to complete a simple game?

guess what game I have created?

Space shooter!!

I am so proud of myself!!

Perasan adi!

Lol

After that ,we started to cam whore!!!

FUN TIME !!!

come on lets see new faces!!!!
phern kern smile
Phern Kern Smile!
alvin & phern kern
Look at Alvin's tongue ,and Phern Kern curi look at the camera behind Alvin!
blurr me and alvin
Blurr version of me and alvin!!
alvin's eye pain
After sitting in front of the PC design the game for long time!

Alvin told me his right eye pain!!

Don't cry Alvin

XD
timothy
OH!!very good! good boy look at the camera!!
me & timothy
Oh My god,I don't like to act cute

But somehow just felt this photo gave me a cute feeling!!

What bout you guys?

Give some comment come on!!
Lavin
He look like so nervous?

Who bully you?
Me
I also kana shock?

Who bully us ?

LOL,

never mind lavin!!

I help you to revenge!

HAHA

At last !

United !
group shot
I love this group photo!!

We trio never take photo before!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us