Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Running Up to Penang Hill

Hey guys Finally I am back..!!!

It was a tiring trip but a fun trip too.

I was at USA for two and a half weeks.

Love the weather there!!

It was cool the weather there,but when the wind blows,you might be shiver !

Opppsss!

Wait ...lets go back to Local post first which mean Malaysia post !

Lions club organized a Climb for environment which was held at Penang Hill.

Ready to Run

Run!!
This year lesser people participated in this activity.Just cant figure out why?
2480222377_0107b38af2_o copy
Group Photo
Andy
Andy Pose
Me
Me!!!!
Ais Kacang
Best Ais Kacang at Penang Hill.

I love Ais Kacang!!

It was just an simple Ais Kacang!!Just simply love it.

The stall was right up at Penang Hill.
Ais Kacang

While waiting for the Cable Car!!

I pose a few shot.

My photographer : Nicholas Chan

Smile Pose

Thumb Up Pose