Sunday, October 26, 2008

Obake-Ya Japanese Restaurant



Obake-ya Restaurant is a Japanese Restaurant.It is unique Japanese restaurant as it is well-designed artistic Jail Look.

I wanted to come this restaurant for a long time. Saw people's blog while blog hopping.They went to this restaurant too. So, I also wanna have a try too.

Mum , Dad and me have out lunch at this restaurant






Before I come to this restaurant.I did not know it is a Japanese Restaurant. The moment I step from car.I saw this Japanese style-gate and realise it is a Japanese restaurant .

The moment we got in to the restaurant.They gave us a "kong kong" - a plastic bottle which has a few pairs of chopsticks inside.It give me a prisoner feeling. Normally in real jail,The prisoner have to queue to get water or brush their teeth by using the plastic bottle.



This is the one I mentioned.Does it look like what I described?

It has a long bar for customer to drink alcohol there.The place was actually dark.The lighting is dim.

The waiter asked me not to take photograph. I still managed to take some photos.



This is the decorative item which was placed at my table. What does it mean? Skeleton means?



When you see fatty Chain which hook on a bench or chair what is the first thing comes to your mind?

Actually we should go in to the room. Inside the room looks much likely to jail. It has the silver Bar like the cage thing which caged you inside the room.There is no chair inside the room.You need to sit on the floor.



My starter!



I ordered raw fish set.There are few raw fishes like , Salmon , white tuna and others.(forget their names )

Basically all the dishes are not that expensive.The price just reasonable.



This is the real meal that served in jail.Perhaps People always say when you are jailed , You will be getting this sort of meal."curry rice"

This is one of the cheapest set of all.

Actually this is a small restaurant.There just few tables and bench and there are just a few workers working there.

After finished my lunch. I go the washroom.

woots, The washroom looks unique. It is a Japanese design i guess



Nice yea.I like the texture of the toilet.



Take a look at the rounded Japanese style basin.

The water came out from the bamboo. VERY UNIQUE!

Lastly before I leave the restaurant.Take a look.



No photographing and yet I take photograph!

Took some family photograph. Memories!