Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Study For Impending Exam



Exam are around the corner.It will starts from this Friday onwards and it will ends on 7 Nov.This is our last term exam and it will gonna be tough one.

Yesterday I absent for school.All teachers are not teaching for this weekend and a lot of my school teachers go for courses and will not coming in to teach.So why I school for?

At school.I can only do my maths.Class so noisy and all my classmate chit chat around.I cannot concentrate.



History is kind of bored sometimes. I try my best to memorize.All those Islam term have to remember.Just hate it! Sometimes i tell myself ,Does history helps us in our career other than that just gain extra extra knowledge.


Now I love science. Is easy to understand science.I guess maybe is because is in English. Try to work out for science.



Oh My God. SEE SO MESSY! Books scatted on the table. I am lazy to tidy my study table.
I will tidy during holidays can?