Friday, August 22, 2008

Dragon-i 笼的传人



It was actually my Ah Kong's birthday and we have already planned earlier to bring him for dinner at Dragon-i restaurant at Queens Bay!

But unfortunately Do you know my Ah Kong ,He super health Conscious!

So,on that day he went to check on his blood pressure and found out that his blood pressure was super high which is higher then normal.

He told us that he don't feel like going .But What I see, it is just my Ah Kong's philological thinking!

Well, never mind.My family and I go will do.

This was my first time to Dragon-i.
小笼包
I don't know What is exact word for "小笼包”.

It is something like soft stuff cover up with some ingredients inside and it has gravy it it too.When u bite it, some gravy will flow out and u have to eat with the gravy as well as the ingredients inside.Oh My God....damn delicious!
longan drink
My drink,Longan drink quite nice yeah!
pork rice
My pork and mushroom rice.Nothing much special about it!
chicken soup
I love the chicken soup!Maybe I love soup a lot !
sweet and sour chicken
Ordered some side order to eat with my rice!

Sweet and sour pork very nice too yeah!
daddy
My dad!Look at him still biting something in his mouth!
mummy
My mummy!purple Look!