Monday, August 04, 2008

At the beach

My family and I brought my aunt and my cousin to the beach side!!

We brought them to beach which was located at Goldensand Hotel!!

By the time we arrived at the beach side was already 5 something which is close to sunset time!
sunset
There were many English man and woman at the beach side.

There were a lot of Arabian too!!

We just stroll along the beach side

My cousin,Sarah love horse riding

So she decided to have a ride on the horse

It was a 20 minutes ride!

I guess I have to try it next time!!
horse riding
She looked joyful!!

Hair was blown by the win!!

HAHA!
horse woman
HORSE WOMAN!

She loves horse very much!!
double peace
Double peace!!
me and james
A shot with my cousin!!

Cousin forever!
sunset shot
I love this shot very much??

Do i look good??

unique rite?

yeng rite??

LOLmum and son
A Natural Shot!

My aunt was talking with my cousin,James!
blue sky
A clear blue sky!!

Which would you prefer??

The sunset one or the blue sky??

Choose one yea??

I prefer the sunset

cuz..I love sunset!