Tuesday, June 17, 2008

When I was Small

Me

Look at me!!!

Do I look cute?like Gong kia?

Do I look nervous?

Hey first day of standard one okay??

What do u expect?Happy face ?

Luckily I did not cry,or else you will seeing me with crying face at the newspaper !!!

Mummy show me the newspaper few days ago,she kept quite sometime already.

I was on Newspaper mannn..

That time I was in standard One

Can You believe it?

The paragraph was about school reopen then,wrote about standard one student!!

So somehow,some photographer snap Me

Well not actually snap me alone but I guess snap together with my classmate as well,you can see friends sitting around me!

If i am not mistaken,the boy beside me is Samuel Tan Yong Guan!!

Anyone who knows him please tell me..I had been searching for him for quite a long time,but i just couldn't find him.

I guess he is currently studying in Penang Free School!!

Help me find back this friend!!

He is my best formal classmate ,when we were in standard six.

We often chit chat about soccer!!

USA post coming soon!!!!!