Thursday, June 05, 2008

Scout Campfire

Finally I have my New Post.

My Latest post mannn.....

Excited..

shhh...

sit back and enjoy.

Last few days went to scout campfire

This is my second going to campfire.

Last time was my KRS campfire.But that was hell small.

Scout campfire always used to be grand and big.

They usually invite many gals school.XD

This is a very latest of me after came from USA!!

Got grow fatter ar?

Thinner d ?

ugly or handsome d ?HAHAHA XD
I am back
See this t-shirt.Polo rite?I bought it in USA haha.so new mann..
campfire
Oh My God so many gals.Boys want go there to chi ko d?

Boys : "SAY NO TO CHI KO ! "

ouside view
Look like it going to start!

faster go in!!upstairs view
so many people ??

Are you ready??

High??

Music please!!
Rock
Everybody was yelling away.

Huh?

Free Dance?

Dance !!!
bullet train run
They even line in a train and run here run there.

Quite fun.
tis me
Am I high too?

I sweat a lot .!!

So fast became wet dog d !

Lets Enjoy Fancy Dress Show!!
Fancy dress show

Fancy dress show

Fancy dress show
The gal who is standing center looks pretty rite?XD

I ate dinner there as well.

Still need to pay extra rm3.50 for the packet Nasi Lemak.as I have already paid rm15 for the entrance fee.

Yucks! sucks! Nasi Lemak !!!

That night rain heavily .

Okay,lets have one last shot before I go back!!
Fancy dress show