Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Happy father's Day to all the daddy!!!

Love your dad ,treasure your dad!!

I celebrated father's day before the real day.

Usually all the restaurant will be full house on the real day,so thats we chose to celebrate before the real day!

Where we celebrated father's Day??

hmmm...

At the Fisherman's Grill for dinner!!

It is a western food restaurant!!

Near Sungai Ara there!!
Dad
This is my dad?Handsome?LOL

Happy father's daddy!!
Grandpa
This is my grandpa ,we took him and my aunty as well to eat too!!

Waited for half an hour!!

Finally something was served!!
Garlic Bread
hmm..crispy har!!!

I ate three of it adi!

So, afterwards when mushroom is serve,no garlic bread to eat together with mushroom soup wo!

Dad said order another 4 pieces la!!

LOL
Mushroom Soup
Love the mushroom soup!!

The taste was yummy.

It don't taste like the can mushhroom where you can get at supermarket!!

I love to eat garlic bread with it!!!
Lobster
Lobster!!

You guys may like Oh My god!!

This Lobster..can I use fake lobster this phrase!

Yes it is a lobster..but some shell were empty and the meat inside were just simply so little!!!

Nowadays restaurant can't serve an original lobster anymore!!

Izit quite costly?
Baked Snail
Yuckss..I don't like the baked snail

It taste weird..

And it contained a little of wine!!

Don't like it taste!!XD
Grilled Salmon
Love my grilled salmon!!

It taste so good!!

The salmon was so fresh and it was soft when you bite on it!!

Eat the salmon with the Tata sauce .Oh My god!!!

Very nice!!

Look at them.Did they look like they were enjoying their food?
Grandpa
My granpa.Looks enjoy yea

Maybe he was hungry !!
Dad
My dad was eating the Lobster meat!!

Didn't look at the camera one!!

That means he enjoy the lobster alot!!

Again Last but not least!!

A happy father's Day to all the father's from all around the world!!