Friday, November 10, 2006

The excitement after the restless exam

hi i'm back man.. i think i long didn update my blog d...is because have to prepare my exam.it is quite tough when preparing the exam ...honestly i hate exam as nobody likes exam too..actually i not much thing to say but i have plenty of pic to show u guys..

KOMTAR

An electricity currecnt supply tower
which is quite unique

An old building which was my dad's sch when
he was 7(haha)

omg!!!Policeman was giving sarment to a car owner
###################################################################
My collection



My idol!!!(Nicholas teo)

Volkswagen!!!

Well,i have planed to buy PSP but haven decide to buy 2.71 or 1.5,cuz,i aksed one of the game store he said that 2.71 cant run some game,so that is y i cant decide to buy which 1 if any1 here know about it plz comment here.i will really appreciate it.Recently,i have my own broadcast radiao staiton.
open window media player > file > open URL>http://alvinshow.servemp3.com:8000
Hope u guys can enjoy my radio station .thx.