Sunday, November 19, 2006

Last Day Of School

Ok,this week was the last week of school.I would like to tell u guys the stuff that happend during the last day of school.so,i have nothing much to say but i have many photos to share with u guys!!


Omg !!!Actually we wanted to have a group
pic but unfortunately this two guys suddenly
have a "kiss"


My class Fat boy was eating his lunch.coz,have
class party so plenty of food waiting for him to
finished up (hehe)


So,after the lunch,many of my classmates were
playing games among the themselves.


A dark photo of ~me~


Fried rice inside the box- hungry d!!


**COOL GANG**
_______________________________________________________________
Time To have some sports
My class got took part in the inter-class game which is basketball , and this time i also got take a lot of pic.


This is my classmate who is expert in basketball.


ok,this guy ,Nicholas C*** who is pro-blogger,
but,when comes to sport games i think he not
that pro d.


This is the final group ,2TA5 VS 2TB2 which
which involved in thefootball FINAL match.
They are waiting for the penalty shooout.
PrEsSuRe TIME...HEHE

SCHOOLING IN CLHS 2006