Monday, October 23, 2006

Many things to write!!!

Friday

ohh..omg friday was a rainy day.i was at school,since 6.00 in the evening ,it rains heavily,it was torrential downpour.All the path that we used to walk was flooded,everywhere was flooded.so,i was forced to walk through the water,omg is so cold,my shoes and my socks was wet.On the way go home,i was caught at the terrible jam,it takes me 1 hour to reach home.

Saturday

Today my main purpose go sch was to play football with my few best frd.when i reach at sch,i saw some Leo club members standing there.i tell myself,omg, they surely call me and my frd to help.so,we was forced to use kind of machine to clean up the tables.coz,other SPM candidates will come to our sch to sit for the goverment exam,while the others went to paint the wall.After that,i and my frd went to the field to play football.it was quite challenging playing with some skillful player.

Sunday

Today ...hehe.i can sleep a little late,and today was also my 1st time to sleep on sunday coz..my tuition had stop.today i have a worst luch that i never have b4.My parents took me to a charity foodfair.the food that sold in the foodfair was all vegeterian food, but this for the "kui long ya" 1 i dono how to translate in eng sorry!!it is a buddhisim event.The food to me was rather tasteless.