Tuesday, October 17, 2006

A Normal School Day!!-Photograph-ing Mood

Today when i woke up,i seems to have some photograph-ing mood.so,i take my Nikon coolpix 3100 camera to have some close up photos.This camera was not that good, just 3.2 megapixels.i would rather have a 5 megapixels camera.HAHA.

B.U.M (U.S.A) Watch...

A Volkswagen which taken outside of my
window.

As u guys can see this a biggest Shopping mall
in Penang which is call "Queens Bay Mall".

AS u guys can see there is a banner that show
will be opening in "December 2006" , that means
will be opening end of this year. Awsome,the mall is quite near
from my house within walking distance.

Hehe..the worker was puting on the colourful
lights ,because Hari Raya and Deepavali are
around the corner.

ok,can u guys see the SHOP LOTZ??!!ACTUALLY
This is my grandparents previous house!!!!!!and later on
they sold to this used car owner.My grandparents
want to move ,coz..of the sound pollution by the
vehicle passing by and air pollution also from the vehicle.so,
it is very unhealthy for them to live here!

This car was actually missing his number plate.
If police realise that ,then this car owner will in
a hot soup.

What a nice decoration and colorful lighting.I took
this pic from my apartments area.

Today i get warning from my discipline teacher,he asked me to cut my hair.he said"Tze Yang you better cut your hair,by tomorrow u didn cut your hair,i will cut for you!!"so i couldn't do anything.but earlier i should had cut by the other discipline teacher,but that time i felt that i was kind of brave.ok,i am a monitor,so while he was cutting one of my classmate i quickly pretend to tell my teacher that i wanna hand in something to teacher.so, i take this oppournity to go out and escaped.But unfortunately i was Game Over,i thought i can keep my hair till holiday.I guess i didn cut my hair for two months d.