Saturday, September 02, 2006

What a special day to me!

Today i woke up at 8.45 coz my friend,chia yang called me ask me wheather got go for club activites .I didn go for my club activities coz my parents went to phuket for a vacation so nobody fetch me .Actually my cousin can fetch me but she went to work quite early this morning.Today i alone at home so lonely.Regarding my blog title,this is NOT my 1st day for blogging BUT is my 1st time to update blog skin.It really looks very different compare to my last blog skin.i myself like the skin too.i played Warrock with my friend,alex who is my former classmate last year.it is quite fun playing with him.something inconvenient to him is he use the touch pad of his laptop to play warrock .so mayb he will be slower than others when playing this game.Warrock is something like counter strike so we need to aim and shoot out enemies .After that i continue wiht my blog updating Around 3 something my couins came home,so she asked me to pack up my things coz tonight i will be staying at her house.