Sunday, September 03, 2006

A boring day!

Morning,morning,oh,gosh!!!!!!!!!!! woke up at 8' o clock this morning was stil in butterworth,but forced myself to go tuition in penang. the reason is coz the English teacher is a person who is very fierce ad quite strict.After bath,pack up everything.my cousin fetch me all the way to the butterworth jetty to Penang.Finally we reach penang after 15 minutes.By the way reach penang it was around 9.50.so my cousin have to drive as fast as she can.luckily reach my tuition centre in time.I felt quite tired and yawn...... away during the tuition.coz.yesterday was in a hokkien skypecast till midnight nearly 1.30. i would like to recommand a website is http://www.PenangHokkien.comafter the tuition ,on the way go home.my cousin drive through the greenlane Macdonald, den eat Mac,chicken set .It is quite yummy to me.coz didn eat Macdonalds for quite a number of months.At home,it was quite boring too.i just sit down and read ppl's blog for an hour.Today I and Nicholas have a conversation with a japanese gal,17 year old.i would like to introduce a website which teaches us japanesehttp://www.japaneslessons.com Today is 1st time live on sickam player.It is quite fun using the thing.It gives me a feeling like i'm working at a radio station.like a Dj.I also got something to add on is, on 9th of september there is a concert in esplanade.Bacially,this concert is organised by out gourvement and this concert will invite out local singer like chinese and malay singer.i think probably my friend will give a vip ticket for the concert.