Thursday, September 07, 2006

A Pleasent Day

Today,today,woke up at 9.00 ,do some homework after that play warrock with my frd. In school,i'm really upset about it cuz.my project of the wood haven finish and must hand in next wednsday i just felt that i 'm such a useless guy cuz most of my frd have handed in the project.when the period has finish, i'm stil doing ,lukily the teacher give me stay at the bengkel for a while to finish up my project. But unfortunately i cant finish cuz there is no glue.so i have to complete the rest at home.Something today makes me feel so "geram",basically i have finish my power point presentation,in fact i have completed the whole thing.so lukily when i send the file to my frd, he told me that the power point presentation no sound at all. That time i really have a shock and after that i realise that my power point is Power Point 2003 and most of the users is using just Power point.So my sound file cant read in Power point.So i have to re-put my sound to every single slide which was not easy to be honest and spent a lot of my time.