Wednesday, March 05, 2008

New door Knob

My door knob had spoiled since last two years.I guess it was rusty inside the door knob.The door knob have this locking problem.It was like this,it can open from inside my room but,when you wan to come in ,you cannot open as the door is lock.i guess this happened when i lock the door to change my clothes.I guess that time someone like outsider was at my living room.I seldom locked my door.Mum always tell me do not lock the door,so I don't have this habit to lock door,i noticed some people have this habit of locking door.They even locked their door during bed time.Isn't that dangerous,if anything happened like fire or something urgent to informed.

Why suddenly i changed my door nob.It has to be a reason right?Last Saturday,I accidentally hit the key which was placed at the door knob and half of the key was broke and fell at the floor.In order to come in i have to place a key to come in,so that is why i did that all the while.

If i leave it,in case anyone of us accidentally close the door or the huge wind shut the door without our noticed,it may cause a very big problem.No more key,the key is broke into half.I guess by then we not only have to call the lock smith come to fix the door knob but at the same time call the carpenter or whoever to come and saw down the door to enter the room.Isn't that terrible!!

On the spot ,on that afternoon,Mummy called the locksmith to come and fix a new door knob for both rooms,which is master bedroom and my room.A door knob cost about RM30.All totaled up was about RM100 plus the labour fees.

Woker is fixing the door knob

Door Knob