Monday, September 21, 2009

Weekend



Do guys listen to Penanghokkien Podcast? Those who listen to Penanghokkien podcast should know the famous Jogn Ong aka Miku John. He is the podcast of Penanghokkien. I laugh till I cry whenever I listen to Penanghokkien.

So Nicholas and I meet a bunch of Penanghokkien listener at 3G Cafe at E gate there.We chit chat around with others. John Ong did a podcast there as well talking about hotel and ghost. I did say something on the podcast but no much. It was kind of different feeling from live recording especially this time I was was involved in it.



We took a photograph before he is leaving.



This is what was happening. Everybody non-stop talking!

Well after that Nicholas and I went to Queensbay. Few Weeks ago I lost my camera diffuser during at the youth jam event at Time square.This time the diffuser cost me only RM25 which was cheaper by RM 10 from the previous one.



Passed by Switch. Nicholas took photograph of me using the Iphone. LAME....xD



I went to Borders to read some fashion magazine. I am in love with fashion for now after watching project Runway. I was inspired by a few designer. Currently finding ELLE magazine but I could not find any at borders or even MPH.


The cheapest dinner I ever had. I ordered a bowl of black pepper chicken rice and a bowl of soup which cost not more than RM10.



My aunt from London bought me a bottle of perfume which is David Beckham perfume.