Wednesday, September 09, 2009

A Normal Post

I do not update my blog that frequently nowadays as I am getting lazier.I'm sorry readers. I do not know why am i getting so lazy.Blogging is what I used to do daily, but I end up updating it like every two weeks.

What did i do during the holidays? supposedly, I have to finish reading all the unfinished chapter, but i end up watching movie, sleep and eat. Yes, of course I did i open books, but i just managed reading up a very little portion of what I intend to read more.I just can't figure out what is the problem with me? What am i doing?Sometimes, I just somehow lost the interest to study or when I am studying I could not fully pay attention to what I am reading. I actually spent hours to study but how much it really goes in .I know trials is more than important to apply college .

Recently, I do not need to download series movies anymore which I can use PP stream to watch movie. Kind of shiok! It does not need to buffer! super fast! All my friends are using! I just finished watching a Cantonese series .

I am so addicted with a US television Competition programme which' The Project Runway' . It is about the competition within fashion designer. I have interest in fashion, I don't know when was it, but definitely I was inspired by some of the fashion designer with their design. Since I Google a lot about Fashion design. I then realised Heldi klum who currently hosting 'The Project Runway' who is a German American Model and in fact, she is an actress. I went to lots of fashion website to read up which I wanted to know more about. During the weekends I went to borders to just search for some magazine. I cam across the fashion section and I found a Italian Vogue magazine and I bought it. I want the September issue of ELLE magazine where can I get?

Wish me good luck in my examination!