Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines Day



Valentines day is a day for couples to exchange their gift and is the day for them to spent time with each other.

Valentines day fall on Saturday which was my school replacement day. It was relatively normal for me nothing bad about going to school on Saturday unlike some friends of mine who has girlfriend have to celebrate their day later.

I have never experience Valentines day. What I know is must give either flowers or some romantic stuff to your love ones and treat them at a fine dining at some luxurious hotel or at a high class restaurant. This is what I always read from newspaper and often heard by what people say.

I slept at my comfortable bed for hours after came home from school. I was totally exhausted.Later at night I have dinner with my aunt and uncle from overseas. We went to a so-called Nyonya Restaurant where located somewhere nearby jetty which opposite QE2.

The scenery was nice . There were many boats there.

Here are some food photography :







Later I went for a short moment to take my night scenery shot.


I guess this is one of my best shot. Please do give some comment to me yea !


After finished my main course . I decided to order desserts which is " Bi Ko Moi ". I have no idea how to call it in English.



On my way to dad's car, I saw there were a bunch of people waving and shouting to convince people to buy flowers from them which is RM5 for each. A lot of cars stopped by to buy from them.