Sunday, October 25, 2009

Back From Nuffnang Blog Awards



Just came back from Singapore today! I did not follow the bus which provided from Nuffnang but instead I sit airplane home! It was a fun and enjoyable trip in Singapore. We shop , we eat , we camwhore. I will make this post short.

I landed at Penang at around 4.30p.m .

Let the photos do the talking to day!



Today, many food outlet was closed cause' of the vegetarian festival or what! I don't know how to call it! Mum bought Japanese Food for my dinner! Hmm.. yummy!



This was the free photo printing for each of us during the blog awards night in Pan Pacific Hotel. Will update more detail one in the upcoming post



This was the booklet from Nuffnang. I love the design of the booklet, it looks impressive!



What a lovely gift for everybody who attended the blog awards that night. There were many lovely candy inside!

Stay tune at my blog for more updates!