Thursday, March 05, 2009

Happy 17th Birthday

Sorry guys for the late updating. It was my delay to update blog due to some technical problem.

4th of March is my birthday.

I am here to thank you all those who wished me. You know who you are yea! Thank you very much yea :)

I received a lot of text messages and as well as MSN friends wished me.



I have my new improved Photoshop C.S.4 . Hope can improve more in designing skill.



A 2009 look of me :)



He bought me a mini birthday cake. He brought to school. Thanks Andy!



Mini Cakes has its value, Friendships also has its value. I treasure all my friends !



Mum asked me to eat up an egg. I piled the egg myself and it means I have already grown up! Let bygones be bygones !



Birthday Mee Sua! This set of bowl and chopstick is last time I did the Feng shui thingy and that person said that this set of thing can only be use when I am 17. So mum took it out and let me use! May my dreams come true? I shall see :)