Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sports day #2

Still remember the photo that was censored?
fAINT
Oh my god ,he was rescued by few of his members and teachers.

Ke sian.He cannot stand under the sun next time!!
Good!
not a good shot,because using 70-300mm lens.

As usual.Every sports day has SUMPAH session
Sumpah session

Tuan -tuan dan puan puan.VIPS.Please have your seat.

Performance will began in a minute time.

Enjoy it Thanks.
Vip-Very Important People
All the vips.
Lets Run
Huh!!!Gina running?

Action!!!
whoh!
waa..Don't kick me please!!!

Kungfu fighter
This pose really keng!!Love it

Hey,don't block my view please.

Harlo!!!

Aiyo..
photographer

Looking for good angle

Kung Fu Master
Kung Fu master is talking to them

Shhhh.....

Don't disturb them.

Later the Kung Fu master hit me up!!!
whooh ha!!
waaa.fight!!!Can i join?

Smashing wood session!!!!!!
Kung fu guy
Oh my god...can you see that?

Please don't follow kids!!!

After that is marching band performance.

Drummer get ready!!
Drumer
Are they dancing??

wait let me has a closer look!!
Dancing
really?they dance!!!

Cool mann.

What a marvelous performance.

Whats next?

Stay tune to my blog.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

USA trip