Friday, March 23, 2007

Cross Country In Youth Park(Friday-March 23)

Today is my school's cross country day.So i have to wake up early in the morning about 5.45 a.m. and 6.15a.m. i departed from my house to fetch two of my car pool's friend as they are my daily car pool friend.When i arrive at Youth Park ,it was like very cold and i can feel the refreshing and invigorating air to every of my senses.After walking further more, i saw quite a number of student who are from my school was at the big field chi-chatting with their friend.It was so dark for me to find my schoolmates so i went to a place which are brighter which is somewhere near the stage to search fro friend or not very lonely.After like 15 minutes,more and more student arrive at the big field there.Finally i saw,Alex and later on saw Ruferts ,andy and nic.we was talking,joking and playing around there.At 8.00 sharp,we go to the starting point to get ready to run.when i started to run ,my legs was like cramp and and no energy to run but i tired my best to run no matter what.It was tiring for me to run for 9-10 km.when i reached at the finishing point ,i saw the teacher jot down my name at the 65th place,but last year my place was like 50 something.i am satisfy with my place position and this qualify me to take part in hiking competition as well.I was like physically exhausted and tired ,so i went to buy a can of 100 plus which costs me RM1.50.